Tuesday 17 November 2009

2010 Decorating Workshops...



COMING IN 2010...

Do you dream of decorating your own home but don't know where to start?

Then be a part of my Decorating Workshops in 2010 and build the confidence you need to create a beautifully decorated home for yourself.

Come along to the Little Cottage in Bangalow - my quaint studio workshop - and spend the day with me learning about colour and fabric, how to create mood boards and interior schemes and more. Each workshop is guaranteed to be a fun day, full of insider decorating info and loads of laughs.

If you are from out of town then you can stay at the Little Cottage - accomodation will be available for up to four friends in a self contained loft at the studio workshop or we can recommend one of the beautiful B&B's in the quaint and stylish town of Bangalow...


Email me with your info and we'll send you all of the details. Or go to the 'workshops' tab on my website in the next few weeks where you'll be able to make a booking.

So spend a day or two in beautiful Bangalow and have some decorating (and shopping and eating!) fun with me...

4 comments:

Vintage Living Magazine said...

From one Shannon to another, please continue with your wonderful blog and design work. I love it! :-)

Marina Mott said...

What a pity! I1m so far away!

julie said...

ooh would love to! i just emailed you for the details.

Anna White said...

Can you hold one in Sydney one day soon..PLEASE? :)